Join our guide on a 10 block walk through the Beverley and Newtown Districts, see Victorian architecture and hear stories (see Sights To See).
- A short history, the early settlers, the founding of schools, institutions and industry,
- The impact of the Civil War
- T.J. Collins and the recent renaissance.
- The Smith Center for History and Art
- The Wedding Cake building
- The Marquis Building
- The National Valley Bank*
- The Masonic Building
- Art galleries
- Antique shops
- Trinity Church interior with twelve Tiffany windows, if available
- Sunspots Glassblowing
- The Farmers Market at the old Hitching Yard
- Augusta County Courthouse
* 9-5, 7 days a week
The Walking Tour lasts about 90 minutes.
Adults $20, Youth, 13-17, $10, Minimum $40 per tour.
Children free with paying adult.
Be sure to check out our 3-minute video tour… Get a taste of what you might see. You’ll quickly see why Staunton is a wonderful place to visit.
GIVE US A CALL. ASK QUESTIONS. TOURS BY APPOINTMENT.
Call us at 540-569-8244, or email us. We’d love to hear from you and we will get back to you.
E-mail us at email@example.com