You will see the fascinating Victorian and earlier houses in the loveliest neighborhoods, and hear stories about their owners… Including:
- The original plantation house, the Michie House
- The Oaks, home of Jedediah Hotchkiss, Stonewall Jackson’s mapmaker
- The Cabell log house, by a freeman of color
- The Miller House, French Chauteautesque
- The Stuart House, with connections to Thomas Jefferson, in the same family for six generations and
- Trinity Church interior, historically significant with twelve Tiffany windows.
The tour lasts about one hour, using our car.
$25 per person, per hour. Min: $50
Back to Tour Page
More Driving Tours
GIVE US A CALL. ASK QUESTIONS. TOURS BY APPOINTMENT.
Call us at 540-569-8244, or email us. We’d love to hear from you and we will get back to you.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org